CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Circus is in Town!




After going to King's Island the previous weekend, the girls and I headed to the circus with our neighbors! We had such a great time. God has surely blessed me with such wonderful friends and neighbors and I so enjoy having them in my life. I love having them to share these enjoyable experiences with. Melissa and Teri, I love you guys! *sniff* Okay, sorry about the weepies..... Anywho, we got to go behind Rupp Arena before the circus started and see some of the animals getting ready for the show. Tigers, zebras, elephants and horses were getting bathed and groomed so it was very fun to watch. The show was great and we loved every minute. Lots of pics here!!!!!



The kids checking out Elephant Teeth

Ivey, Avynne & Ella being silly


Awwww!


Checking out the elephants getting a bath
L-R (Avynne, Ella, Terin & Canaan)
L-R (Ella, Jacob, Avynne, Terin, Canaan & Caleb
In the back , behind Caleb is Dayne and Ivey is behind Ella & Jacob

Tight rope walker dudes


Rrrrrrroooooooaaaaarrrrrr!


Cool!!!!

0 comments: