CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Haircuts for two, please!

I know I sent pictures to most of our "people", but I still wanted to post. The girls got two new 'dos yesterday and they look SOOOOOOO cute! Actually, they turned out better than I thought they would. And, as an added plus, getting ready for school this morning was sweet.

Cutie pie! So grown up......

Her short stacked 'do!

We love each other!

Before school this morning. Just adorable!

Sorry for the barrage of posts today, but I tried to keep them short and sweet! Besides, I think I'm all caught up now!!!!

2 comments:

April said...

I love their haircuts!! They look so grown up now, especially Avynne. Hard to believe she's coming up on 7.

Alicia, Brandon and Reagan said...

Adorable cuts! Finally getting back to blogging. I hadn't even checked my blog or anyone else's in almost 2 months! (That's why I hadn't added you yet.)